Sephora showcases the season’s first edition of beauty events with some exciting new launches, trendy arrivals and a bunch of cosmetic updates. But as exciting as it is, seeing all these new products on the shelves can be a little overwhelming. Ahead, we’ve rounded up a slew of new beauty launches you need on your radar.
My Kind Of Love is a new fragrance collection from Kilian; a luxury perfume brand from Paris that is owned by Kilian Hennessy. Inspired from the four phases that couples experience in a dating relationship, the collection comprises four scents—Princess, Kissing, Adults, and Boys.
The French fragrance house, best known for its heady layered scents does not disappoint. Princess, Boys and Madly In Love will be soon available across all the United Arab Emirates’ Sephora stores. Each scent is an audacious statement, and the choice of notes are based on the individual’s olfactory preferences. Princess and Madly In Love are both ingenious blends for me personally, with it’s sophisticated, well-balanced pyramid of notes. Madly in Love is warm, sweet, and a bit woodsy.
Cream de la Creme Age Perfecting Face Mask
Enriched with Shea Butter, Cocoa and Tomato — the Cream de la Creme sheet mask conditions and softens the skin while the tomato extract, helps to promote regeneration and improve resiliency at the cellular level. Each sheet contains roughly about 18 gms of botanically active ingredients, which provides both hydration and helps increase your natural radiance.
Starskin Platinum Peel Mask
This is a two-step peeling treatment. The peel, which contains 10% mandelic acid, which is a lesser harsh variant of the Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) due to it’s relatively larger molecular size and so it does not penetrate so deeply. Also known as “superficial peels”, mandelic acid, lactic, and low-strength salicylic acid normally fall under this category.
How do Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) work?
- AHAs work to loosen the connections between impacted surface skin cells (called desmosomes) to allow the cells to shed naturally leading to a fresher, brighter complexion.
- A gentle chemical peel penetrates minimally and exfoliates gently
- They are best suited for mild skin problems like minor discoloration or rough texture
How does the mask work?
- The Platinum Foil Sheet Mask and Peeling Swab works like a complexion-enhancing duo.
- You start with the exfoliating swab to smooth and clarify the skin, particularly on regions with superficial scars and spots.
- Then you can apply the sauna-effect sheet mask, saturated in a nutrient rich kale-based serum and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- The mask gently warms the skin and prevents the evaporation of the active ingredients.
Another skin care brand that keeps surprising me year after year through their innovative science and high-quality products, is Boscia. With each new product, the R&D team at Boscia continue to raise the bar higher, and with this year’s Rosehip and Omega Face Oil, they have taken it to a new level all together!
Indigo Eye Cream
Indigo Eye Cream containing Wild Indigo aims to hydrate and colour-correct the delicate under-eye region. The beautiful pearl-indigo tinted cream together with the brightening pigments, mean less concealer use over time. It features a lightweight-yet-creamy texture, which we love! Also, this product is vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free. It ticks all the right boxes for us.
Rosehip Omega Face Oil
Plant synergy and potency, all in one bottle.
This has got to be one of the best releases this year!
Here’s why we are loving it so far:
- The face oil is highly absorbent and can be considered a potent nutrient supplement for the skin.
- The rosehip oil in this formulation is boosted with antioxidants, omegas and vitamins. The formula is also enriched with botanical actives such as Bulgarian rose, apple, pomegranate, avocado and black cumin seed oils.
- The power serum/oil deeply nourishes the skin, stimulates collagen production, and provides biological energy (ATP) inside the cells, thereby reviving the skin from within.
I have just gotten my hands on this energizing, power-packed face oil and I’m so happy it comes in a dropper bottle. You only need a tiny amount each time, so the bottle will last atleast for 50 applications.
I hope you all have enjoyed this post and are as excited as I am for all these new releases lined up for the season.